Did You Know? Only minor fractions (at most 0.3%) of the active substances in your favorite creams, gels or lotions can actually penetrate the surface of your skin. The other 99.7% is wasted on your towel, pillow, shower, etc. The active ingredients in these substances do not penetrate deeply enough to be very effective because your skin protects your body from the external environment.
By creating microscopic punctures on the skin, it stimulates the body’s natural wound healing processes, resulting increased collagen production. If you didn't know, collagen is the most abundant protein found in the human body and it's also what keeps us looking young and gorgeous. Unfortunately, collagen production slows down by about 1% per year after the age of 20, which translates to the big A word — ageing.
Be it those fine lines or wrinkles, our Derma Roller micro-exfoliates your skin, moisturizes it and makes it smoother, plumper and tighter like never before. Unlike most derma rollers, we use the highest medical grade titanium needles with 600 needles per head, giving your skin more coverage and a much more effective microneedling experience.
Please allow 2-3 business days to process your order. After that, it may take 7-12 business days for delivery depending on your location. Please note that we don't ship on weekends.
If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to makes sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings, we’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/265 Ticket & Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.